I’m studying for my English class and need an explanation.
In 1200 words, answer and defend your position on the following question:
How would Frankl respond to Brené Brown’s ideas on belonging and Esfahani Smith’s work on meaning? Use evidence from Man’s Search for Meaning, Brown’s work, and Esfahani Smith’s work to support your thesis and reasons.
- Include a strong, arguable thesis in your introduction. Underline your thesis statement.
- Support your position with reason and evidence.
- Include at least three sources in your Works Cited page and refer to each of these sources at least once in the essay. Man’s Search for Meaning must be one of your sources.
- Use the feedback on your previous essays to keep improving your work and grades. I do look back at the suggestions I’ve made previously to ensure that you’re not making the same mistakes again.
- Refer back to these instructions and the frequently to make sure you are meeting the expectations.