I’m studying and need help with a English question to help me learn.
Your paper should be 5-7 pages in length, and must cover each of the following points to receive maximum credit:
- Read and explicate the assigned excerpt of Aldous Huxley’s essay “Heaven and Hell”
- Choose the Senior Seminar guiding question that best relates to the essay’s theme, and explain why:
- What does it mean to be good, to lead a good life?
- How does what I do relate to who I am?
- How does one reconcile self-interest with a broader sense of responsibility?
- How does one negotiate conflicts between social norms and personal convictions?
- Provide additional examples from Aristotle’s Ethics to support your assertions in question #2, as well as one other reading from the clas